Development, Registration, MRV of credits of CDM and JI Projects in Nigeria, Russia, Iran
For several JI/CDM projects, Carbon Limits performed the following activities:
- Review the existing operating manual, provide recommendations and incorporate the improvements to the OM and develop guidance material on monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare training materials for the two-day on-site training based on the manual, deliver the two-day on-site training based on the OM.
- Provide additional recommendations on corrections/improvements of the OM based on the finding collected during the on-site training.
- Restructuring of manual, review and crosscheck with PDD to provide information suitable for inclusion in periodic Monitoring Reports
- Restructuring of manual (incl. new tables and figures) , procedures for important activities, templates for reporting of primary data, cross-check with PDD
- Expanding description of secondary parameters, include relevant info in templates for reporting, cross-check with PDD and methodology
- Develop information requirements for instrumentation, provide template(s) for reporting of equipment installation, calibrations and metering stream logbooks
- Develop/improve emergency procedures for replacement of primary data, cross-check with model and templates for reporting/sign-off
- Develop new procedures for development of monthly reports and periodic verification reports, including preparation of Monitoring Report template
- Detailed description of all JI parameters and formula in appropriate format for direct inclusion in Monitoring Reports, highlighting periodic specific data and QC